What is Airrosti?
Airrosti Rehab Centers (Airrosti) is a healthcare group that employs and trains skilled providers who specialize in delivering high quality, outcome-based musculoskeletal care. Airrosti providers are expertly trained to diagnose and correct the cause of pain associated with many types of common injuries/conditions, allowing you to quickly and safely return to activity—usually within 3 treatments (based on patient-reported outcomes).
Airrosti’s quality care approach—including their providers’ attention to detail and time commitment to each patient— leads to an accurate diagnosis and treatment, along with significantly reduced recovery times and total treatment costs. Many patients experience significant improvement in range of motion on their first visit.
What to Expect During Your Visit
- Expert Assessment and Diagnosis — Your Airrosti provider will perform a thorough clinical assessment to evaluate your condition and determine the root cause of the pain/injury. Functional testing will be performed at every visit to show demonstrable improvement following treatment.
- Manual Therapy — Soft tissue and joint mobilization will be delivered through a hands-on approach (manual therapy), using skilled manual/physical medicine to effect changes in the soft tissues (including muscles, connective tissue as well as fascial tissue, and joint structures) with the purpose of improving function and range of motion.
- Active Care Program — When appropriate, a customized program of stretches and exercises will be prescribed to help speed recovery and prevent future injuries, with additional instruction provided for home self-care.
- Patient Education — Your provider will educate you on your diagnosis and treatment options, clearly communicating reasonable expectations for the resolution of your injury, measurable progress made during each visit, and your timeline for return to work or normal activity.
- Outcome Measurement — Airrosti providers are required to obtain outcome measurements during every patient visit. Patient feedback is essential to ensuring their outcome-based care is both effective and efficient. Treatment planning is prescribed solely on an outcome basis, not by benefit design or allowable visits.